Traffic Survival School in Arizona
In most cases, clients who are convicted of a DUI are required by law to complete a Traffic Survival School (TSS) course.
There are numerous options for a Traffic Survival School throughout Arizona which include in-person classrooms. DPX-DUI Process Experts has a relationship with many providers and will assist you in determining which course will be best for your budget and convenience.
- The initial letter you receive from the MVD after your DUI offense will tell you if you need to enroll in TSS classes
- Your Traffic Survival School course needs to be completed within 60 days from date on letter provided from the DMV
- It is an 8 hour in person course that helps you understand how to drive safely, as well as learning how to avoid the driving mistakes of others
Individuals are required to attend Traffic Survival School if:
- They have accumulated between 8 and 12 points on their driving record
- They have had a DUI or have been arrested for driving under the influence
- They have been convicted of any red light violation at any point
- They have had a conviction of a first violation under the age of 18
Failure to complete a Court-mandated TSS DUI class can result in suspension of your driving privileges or hinder the reinstatement of your license.
Choosing a Traffic Survival School
The first thing to keep in mind when scouting for the right institution is that a Traffic Survival School is different from a Defense Driving School. The latter is for individuals who received a ticket and want to avoid points entailed by the violation.
Traffic Survival School, on the other hand, is for people who have already accumulated points and received a letter from the MVD requiring them to take a TSS class.
DUI Process Experts connects people with Traffic Survival Schools, as our services cater to people with a DUI conviction in Arizona.
What to Expect in a Traffic Survival School
Course. The goal of a TSS class is to teach you how to avoid adverse traffic situations. The eight-hour classroom course focuses on the tenets of safe driving, covering:
- State traffic laws
- Your responsibilities as a driver
- Adequate safety precautions
- The proper attitude towards safe driving
Bear in mind that the class can’t be taken online. Traffic Survival School in AZ is a strictly taken in person.
Course Materials. Bring your MVD letter, an ID, and payment for the class, in case you haven’t settled your balance. If you misplaced your letter, your instructor can print it out again, for a fee.
If you’re ordered by the Court to take the course, bring your court paperwork (the document that specifically states the decision and contains the judge’s signature). Other course materials can vary from school to school.
Breaks. You have a lunch break, so you can go to a local restaurant or bring food to class.
Assessment. Some schools require a written test at the end of the course.
Certification. You’ll receive a certificate of completion at the end of the class. Your driving record will also be automatically updated once you complete the course.
Find a Traffic Survival School
DUI Process Experts helps you find and enroll in a DUI traffic school in AZ. Our team has vetted each organization to ensure they provide excellent and enjoyable courses.
Our trusted partners:
- Meet and Exceed Standards – We connect you with schools that are approved by the National Safety Council. You’ll study courses that underwent an extensive review.
- Create an Enjoyable Environment– The instructors see to it that the classes are light and entertaining, while achieving the course’s objectives. They utilize varied learning materials and focus on student engagement.
- Offer Flexible Classes– Classes are available on weekdays, weekends, and evenings, so you can choose the course that fits your schedule. We’ll see to it that you complete the course within the 60-day window.
- Prioritize Your Learning– The courses use up-to-date and engaging learning materials. Our partners also have bilingual instructors to improve your learning experience.
- Are Upfront with Fees – DUI Process Experts and our partners are transparent about fees. We’ll inform you of the cost of the course, as well as any additional fees. We also provide convenient payment channels.
The experts at DPX can help walk you through the entire process from start to finish. We understand the importance of getting your license back so you can get back on the road.
Work with us, and we’ll help you find a school that fits your budget and schedule. Our team will contact you through your preferred platform (email, call, etc.) and take note of your requirements and concerns. Then, we’ll refer you to one or more Traffic Survival Schools that meet your needs.
Our services don’t end with Traffic Survival School recommendations. Our network of partnerships and resources allows us to be your one-stop-shop when it comes to overcoming the challenges of a DUI in Phoenix or the surrounding communities. Let our team assist you in DUI screening, getting an SR-22 insurance, installing an interlock device, and cleaning up your record.
Feel free to contact us today — we’re here to help you!
Let’s Get Your License Back
Contact DUI Process Experts today, and let’s work to have your driving privileges reinstated.
During this difficult time, we’ll guide you in paying your dues and meeting the conditions entailed by a DUI conviction in Arizona. Think of our team as your personal concierge: we’ll arrange what you have to do, so you can get back on the road.
Call us at 602-441-9444 to schedule a class in an Arizona DUI traffic school today!