Clean Up Your Record in Arizona

In Arizona most criminal defendants who have completed their sentence can go apply for their cases to be “Set Aside”.  The defendant can petition the Court and have a hearing as to whether or not they should dismiss the charges and “set aside” the conviction.  This process can take weeks to do and if possible you should have a competent attorney doing it for you. Having this done can make life easier for such things like applying for a job and housing.

If you would like more information on how to “Set Aside” and clean up your record call us today at 602-441-9444.