Ignition Interlock Device in AZ
All Alcohol DUI offenders in the state of Arizona are required to install a hand held ignition interlock device in their vehicle for a minimum of 6 months if they wish to get their license reinstated. An ignition interlock is a device that detects if you have been drinking by taking a sample of your breath prior to being able to start the vehicle. If your Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC) alcohol is detected above Arizona limit of .02, your vehicle will not start, locking your ignition until a passing sample has been provided.
- An ignition interlock device integrates breath alcohol testing with your vehicle’s ignition system.
- Prior to starting your vehicle, you will need to blow into a mouthpiece; a breath sample into the hand-held portion of the device tests for the presence of alcohol
- If your Breath Alcohol Concentration (BrAC) is below Arizona’s ignition interlock limit (.02), your vehicle will start. If alcohol is detected, your ignition will not start until a passing sample has been provided.
- As you drive you are periodically required to provide samples
Benefits of Using or Trusted Partners
- Leading Providers of breathalyzer-based ignition interlock devices.
- State of the art equipment and reliable installation
- Discounts with DPX referral
- Authorized Installers throughout Arizona
- Bilingual Customer Service Representatives Available
- Locations throughout the Phoenix valley
The experts at DPX can help walk you through the entire process from start to finish. We understand the importance of getting your license back so you can get back on the road. Our network of partnerships and resources allows us to be your one-stop-shop when it comes to overcoming the challenges of a DUI in Phoenix or the surrounding communities. We’re here to help you!
Call us today at 602-441-9444 to get your ignition interlock installation scheduled with our Preferred Partners. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us!